Friday, October 10, 2003

فکر میکنم این 20 دلیل برای هر آدم عاقلی کافی باشه که ازدواج نکنه

I will never marry because:
1:first line was omitted due to some technical problems !
2-I don't wanna marry a girl who's been loving another guy for ages and wants to marry me just because of her parent's pressure.
3-I don't wanna lose my freedom by letting her decide for me what to do and what not to do.
4-I don’t wanna waste all my money on her cosmetics and clothes and then suddenly come across her waiting for her boyfriend
In my very own car.
5-I don’t wanna listen to her sweet words to me while she sleeps with another guy at least twice a week on my bed.
6-why do I have to share my properties with a girl who even doesn’t stand my company.
7-my friends and family are important to me
8-I Work, I earn and I have the right to spend it .so why she does it.
9-what can I do when I’m falling in love with one of my colleagues but of course I am married, ain't I?
10-no alcohol, no cigarette, no pal. For my wife doesn’t like it. So why be alive.
11-you must follow her to her friend’s birthday party while an important football match is being held.
12-why don’t you make baby .3 years gone. Is there any problem with you two, people say!
13-and then you make one ……oh my God .the EXPENSE is doubled.
14-the infant screams at midnight .it needs to be fed, to be changed or to be hugged. But who does it? Poor daddy. Mum’s asleep.
15-he grows, he doesn’t study, he smokes, he drinks and finally he falls in love so again dad has to solve all of them.
16-your wife needs to see her mother at least 5 times a week.
17-most of successful men have been single, but all of unsuccessful men have been married.
18-why are you getting bold. You are overweight, she says.
19-I’ve been fired and I’m dead depressed so I need to relax for a month but can you do it when you are married.
20-and finally……….you are condemned to bear her face for a life. Really demanding, isn’t it?

تبصره شماره 1: استثنا در اصل علمی
تبصره شماره 2:البته شما مشخصن همه چیزتون مستثناست ، اصلن مگه آدم عادی میتونه یه آدم قاطی مثل من رو تحمل کنه؟
تبصره شماره 3: آدم برای اینکه بدبخت بشه لازم نیست ازدواج کنه ، بعضی ها ذلیل به دنیا میان





comments